Kristi Coulthard from Triggerpoint LLC is a certified Equine Sports Massage Therapist and believes “Every Horse is an Athlete”. Her passion and goal is to make equine athletes reach their full potential. Kristi uses a variety of techniques on all horses of all disciplines based on their needs. Kristi is confident in the results of Equine Sports Massage and desires to work on your athlete.
Why Equine Massage?
Massage can have many benefits and results including:
- Increase blood flow to speed up the healing process
- Decrease muscle spasms
- Increase range of motion to increase joint flexibility
- Help the horse prepare for and recover from exercise
- Improve mental well-being/behavior
- Reduce scar tissue formation
- Release endorphins – the body’s natural pain killers
- Decrease the chances of injury
Kristi Couthard, ESMT, CSMT
Why Canine Massage?
Canine Massage can have many benefits and results including:
- Prevention/Preventative maintenance
- Helps dogs of any level prepare for, and recover from strenuous workouts or competition
- Helps alleviate pain, tension, and discomfort
- Increase blood flow and oxygen circulation
- Releases trigger points
- Increase lymphatic flow
- Increase range of motion in joints/Lubricates joints
- Reduces inflammation and swelling
- Relaxes and softens injured, tired and overused muscles
- Releases endorphins-body’s natural pain killer
- Stimulates release of waste and toxins
- Breaks down scar tissue
- Helps reduce post-exercise soreness
- Improves Athletic performance
What is PEMF Technology?
Pulse Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) technology can be used to provide overall health and wellbeing. PEMF devices work down to the cellular level to promote optimal health and wellness in a drug free way without any side effects. Cells produce energy called Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) to power the cell and this energy is vital for function of the body, building up and breaking down molecules, as well as transporting substances across cell membranes. PEMF is a safe, non-invasive method to promote whole body wellness.
How does PEMF work?
PEMF is said to positively charge blood cells so they repel each other (like magnetic charges repel), making it difficult for them to stick together. This maximizes the ability of the blood cells to travel through the body and preform their tasks in all the major organs benefiting the body as a whole.
How We Help
Using MagnaWave sends a pulsating charge through tissues to address focal areas like joints and major muscle groups. Penetration of the charge can be up to 18 inches into the animal’s body. Muscle movements helps to identify imbalances, pain or sore muscles that need to be further worked on with MagnaWave.
Kristi Coulthard is now Dually certified in PEMF for small and large animals through the AOPP. The Association of PEMF Professions. This organization is the only association for PEMF professionals to connect, get educated, and find help not only growing our business but supporting us as well. Their goal is to also offer unbiased, research-based education, unite PEMF professionals all over the world to grow the profession and make PEMF a more commonly known, accessible modality. The AOPP is also committed to setting the highest standards for PEMF practitioners, manufacturers, and distributors so that consumers are protected. By being dually certified in this modality, Triggerpoint has a deeper more scientific education on how PEMF can help your animals.
When there is inflammation present in the body, the chemical balance around the cell is disrupted. PEMF normalizes the chemical balance and sets up the environment for the body to heal itself.
- Reduce inflammation
- Increase oxygenation and improve circulation
- Enhance stamina and strength
- Increase range of motion
- Recover from tendon, ligament, bone, and muscle injury faster
- Relieve pain from arthritis and other degenerative conditions
- Speed the healing process of wounds and post-op procedures
- Help to utilize nutrition and supplements
“As the owners and operators of 4 Ropin Ranch Inc. located in Marana, Arizona. We train, condition, and sell high-quality team roping and ranch horses nationwide. In November of 2019, Kristi Coulthard massaged our performance horses while attending the Therasage EMC training program. We appreciate the skills and technique you demonstrated and would like to thank you for the quality service you provided to our horses. On behalf of 4 Ropin Ranch Inc., we would like to congratulate you on your Equine Massage Certification and to provide you with this letter of recommendation.”
Steve and Kim Temple Marana, Arizona
4 Ropin Ranch Inc.